American Barn Stables supplied throughout the UK.
The expert team at Equestrian Products, provides assistance in the supply and installation of external american barn style stables. Get in touch with us for details.
American Barn Stables
American barn stables are most popular within riding schools and liveries. They are built to provide comfort and convenience in the working yards. With a central passageway, American barn stables are helpful in horse grooming and mucking out. We can offer you a wide range of stable fronts to choose for your barns. If you need wash areas, offices, hay stores or tack rooms and more.
Features & Optional Extras
- We can build L-shaped or U-shaped horse barns,
- A manure removal system
- Pull-out stall partitions,
- Our barns may be furnished with any kind of stalls,
- A tack room,
- A grooming stall,
- Area for hay,
- Sliding or hinged single-leaf or double-leaf entrance and exit doors, with full wood fill or with a glass top and wood fill bottom,
- Exterior windows, paddock doors, paddocks,
- Various colour roofing: sandwich panels, corrugated fibre cement sheets, trapezoidal steel sheets with anti-condensation coating,
- A skylight,
- Ventilation chimneys,
- Roof overhang supported by additional pillars,
- Gutters and downpipes,
- Various wood fills of the thickness of 32mm or 38mm, 60mm,
- 2D technical drawing,
- Foundation planning,
- Static calculations.